MDM/Informatica Developer II (ID-176295)
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex Master Data Management workflows will be written or configured using Informatica Multi-Domain MDM and Informatica Data Quality products.
- Configures and maintain Informatica MDM Data Hub
- Configures and maintain Informatica MDM Hierarchy Manager
- Designs MDM Data Models
- Fully understands and configures Informatica IDD
- Writes high quality code using Informatica suite of products, and according to specifications
- Builds Data Quality scorecards and exemption handling workflow/solutions
- Mentors junior developers in development techniques and standards.
- Follows all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle. Defines or may assist others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Builds mechanisms and reports exception feedback loops into the data integration and data quality processes.
- Works with data architects and staff engineers to develop data designs and standards.
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
- Develops strong software vendor and business partner relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
- Conducts appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics (willing to accept foreign education equivalent). (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Informatica Multi-Domain or Cloud MDM software development, to include installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support. (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Informatica Data Quality software toolset, including development, installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support. (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with ETL software development using Informatica to include installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support. (Required)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with dimensional database modeling and with SQL 2012 database technologies including stored procedures, trigger, schemas, and tables.
- Ability to interact with IT personnel on all levels to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Understands the need for and consistently practices effective teamwork with others.
- Strong background in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
DEVOPS ENGINEER (ID-176296)
Location: Waltham, MA
• Communicate with users to understand business requirements for software configuration.
• Develop application code, unit and integration testing.
• Develop process maps and flowcharts to illustrate requirements.
• Use Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts including performing analysis, testing, and implementation of new applications, modules and features.
• Maintain documentation that supports system configuration, training and user experience.
• Facilitate user group meetings as required, maintain minutes and documentation related to meetings.
• Keep the project manager apprised of status of all phases of the project.
The responsibilities mentioned above are in line with the professional background as per industry standard and requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education and experience
The minimum educational requirements to perforin these job duties are a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
SECURITY ENGINEER (ID-1543217)
Location: Atlanta, GA
• Assisting with management of protection efforts of the 3000+ web applications such as application onboarding,certificate management.
• Working with application development teams test their applications on F5 Silverline Web Application Firewall and configuring F5 proxies.
• Reviewing network data flows to analyze WAF blocking actions and create I update rules in WAF used to protect applications.
• Performing root cause analysis, identify false positives and make configurations changes quickly.
• Assisting in Building attack defenses for the threats detected.
• Responding to incidents (CSIRT) related to WAF protective actions and assisting in maintenance of WAF protection for applications.
The requirements for the position are a bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent in Information Technology Engineering,Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field and Informatica experience.
INFORMATICA DEVELOPER (ID-1543218)
Location: Chicago, IL
The requirements for the position are a bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent in Electrical Engineering,Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field and Informatica experience.
JAVA DEVELOPER II (ID-7432918)
Location: Bothell, WA
- Involvement in the Product Life Cycle from Gathering Requirements, Developing, testing and successful deployment of the application.
- Involve in Agile methodology process and participates in daily stand up meetings, tracks task status in Rally, and maintains project and product documentation in Confluence.
- Monitors production programs for expected performance, including monitoring application and responds to errors and emergency problems and resolves related issues.
- Implemented client-side interface using ReactJS. worked on responsive design and developed isomorphic responsive website that could serve to desktop, Tablets and mobile users.
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions, assessed scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
- Maintained a close and strong working relationship with teammates (Dev & ST) and management staff to achieve an expected QA result for the project team.
- Reviewed and evaluate all the modules of the software before delivery to users to confirm meeting the standard criteria. Performed basic User Acceptance Testing with the different customers and different business modules.
The minimum education necessary to perform the job duties is a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering or a closely related field.